Defeet UnDWool Long Sleeve Bike Shirt
DeFeet UnDWool is the ideal performance baselayer for cycling, running, outdoor pursuits and every day use. Wearing UnDWool against the skin provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures, weather conditions and intensity levels.
UnDWool has low crimp superfine Merino fibers that are amazingly soft and comfortable, not 'nervy' like some wools. UnDWool is 100% natural, a renewable and sustainable fiber. One piece raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams for extra comfort and range of motion. Worn on its own or as a baselayer, UnDWool offers durability, comfort, moisture control, odor resistance, and body temperature regulation without excess weight.
* Athletic Cut Base layer Raglan Sleeve w/ Crew Neck Short Sleeve & Long Sleeve
* Superfine 100% Merino Wool performance fiber
* Stretchy and durable
* Single knit jersey fabric
* Compact athletic cut
* Lightweight construction so it does not weigh you down
* Versatile in warm or cold temperatures
* Amazingly soft, smooth, non scratchy
* Naturally moisture wicking and Breathable
* Shrink resistant
* Naturally bacteria resistant, does not retain odors
* Easy care, machine washable
* Made in USA
Now in long sleeve! The UnDWool is the warmest base layer in the UnDSystem. DeFeet knits the highest grade wools on the planet into a special fabric that is thin, elastic, soft yet durable. Adorning the front of the collar is a small, woven "D" logo label. We were so thrilled with the UnD Wool we couldn't resist adding this signature of class, like the bolting on of a head tube badge to finish a fine custom frame.
|Care Instructions :
Turn inside out, machine wash gentle or hand wash, dry flat, do not bleach.
100% Superfine Merino Wool performance fiber